RINGS Online Facilitator Training
Completion of the Online Training (about 5 hours of content and assignments) is required to order RINGS Participant Workbooks from MRCMV.
At right: Lavern and Ronda Nissley at National Association of Relationship and Marriage Educators (NARME) in Baltimore, July, 2012.
The RINGS Facilitator Packet includes:
- Participant Workbook (48 pages) CLICK to download PDF
- Marriage Mentoring Companion Guide (40 pages) CLICK to download PDF
- Facilitator Thumbnails and Text (108 pages) CLICK to download PDF
- (Optional) RINGS Biblical and Christian Foundations (8 pages) CLICK to download PDF
- Orientation and Presenter Materials
- Powerpoint and Media Files (flash drive with about 5GB of content)
- DigitalChalk Online Training Access
- CLICK to explore demo
- Login as "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Password is "guest2012"
- RINGS Chat and SOS cards
- (iPad not included)
- 30.6% average improvement from Pre to Post test
- 47.9% indicating improvement in Commitment or Attitudes
- 79.7% indicating improvement in Communication
- 82.3% indicating improvement in Conflict Resolution
- 92.9% indicating improvement in Relationship Skills
- 96.7% indicating they could positively recommend RINGS class to others
Advantages of online training include flexibility – at your own pace, step by step – reduces intimidation, reviewability – refresh on content (up to 1 year), accountability – progress tracking, quizzes, checkpoints.
Fees and registration:
Regular price is $395 per couple with registration and payment online at https:/mrcmv.digitalchalk.com. Discounts are available for organizations wishing to train multiple couples. Upon registration the RINGS Facilitator Packet will be mailed.